Queensland Community Foundation (QCF) Philanthropy Week and Philanthropist of the Year Awards 2018 are now open – nominate someone today:
Queensland Community Foundation Philanthropy Week is a celebration to raise awareness of philanthropy in Queensland, honour community members and organisations who make outstanding philanthropic contributions, and encourage support for charities and community organisations operating throughout Queensland.
Take a look at the Strategic Grants training schedule and workshops across Australia:
Half-day workshops deliver:
- An overview of the grants landscape (we work with peak bodies to provide you with the most up-to-date information on trusts and foundations)
- Steps to ensuring your organisation is ‘grant ready’
- Advice on project packaging, developing grant-ready project plans, and setting up internal processes to succeed
- Feedback from funders on why applications do or don’t succeed
- Tips on relationship building
- How to write a great grant application, including examples of good and bad responses
- Next steps when an application is successful or unsuccessful, and effective reporting, acquittal and stewardship strategies
Visit the Strategic Grants website for more information.
Want to know which companies have a sponsorship budget for your charity? And how you can get your share? Then book intoFIA Queensland’s breakfast with Sponsorship Guru Julian Moore, Director of Strategic Membership Solutions next Tuesday 11th September, Victoria Park Golf Complex from 7:15am – BOOK TODAY!